Happy Wednesday! It’s been a crazy week here in my world–the boyfriend is down with a pretty bad cold (and I’m trying not to get it), client work is at an all-time high (I’m not complaining!) and I’m attempting to keep my head above water. How was your week? It’s time for another round of links and resources: here goes The Wednesday Review V.4!
LINKS I’M LOVING:
- These 8 successful entrepreneurs give their younger selves some very important lessons.
- Girlboss! Grab a hold of these 20 tools for entrepreneurs!
- Have you been making these 11 stupid writing mistakes? I sure have (I probably even used some in this post)!
- The ideal length of everything online (backed by research). Oldie, but a goodie.
- Looking to makeover your vanity sink? Use this $20 concrete DIY.
- How do us marketers use the psychology of color? Check out this article–explaining how unicorn companies use it.
- The navy, gold or rose gold versions of the LuMee high-tech lighting phone case (you know, the one the Kardashians have).
Link up your favorite week’s finds in the comments!